Welcome to Pangoni Online MaketingKenya's Best Online Marketing Company
- At Pangoni Online Marketing, we take a common sense approach on how best to engage the visitors who come to your website.We give you the straight facts… so that you can attract, entertain, keep and sell products to potential or existing customers or leads, through your website.
2. We understand that your website has only four seconds to impress a visitor. Within the 4-second window period, the visitor must feel:
- He or she is in the right place.
- He or she will get a solution to an outstanding problem.
- The website has valuable information or content.
- The website is unique, reliable, and trustworthy.
Otherwise he or she will click away…
3. We are here for you. We want to help you have and develop a website that keeps a visitor’s interest, and a message that attracts, engages and persuades, yet communicates your core business.
To make your online business achieve this and much more, we integrate web design and web content. We do this by helping you have an elegant website and eye popping content!
A website is an important marketing tool for any business. However, having a website that is well organised, easy to navigate, and answers a visitor’s query is a tough job.
Rebbeca Matter, American Writers and Artist Institute (AWAI) president answers this question in this post. She shows you exactly how mindmapping can hep you discover the categories, menu item and content to include in your website.
Today, I want to introduce you to a special method of using the Google adwords keyword tool to find keywords like a pro. This method is so special, yet it is unknown by most bloggers and website owners. My guess is, you too, may not be aware of it. Even if...read more
Many upcoming and even experienced marketers ask this question all the time. “Can social media improve the SEO of my website?” They want to be sure, of the viability of any social media strategy they choose to undertake. They are right to ask this...read more
Are you having difficulties in choosing the right SEO consultant for your business? If you have answered yes, then this detailed guide, answers questions like:
1. What criteria do I use in assessing the ability and authority of an SEO professional?
2. How do I know I need SEO services?
3. How do I get maximum value from an SEO expert?
4. …And many more!
By the end of reading, you will get useful tips that will make your website number 1 on Google results, help you save money when you to hire a certified SEO guy, recognition as the top blogger in your niche.
I am sure; you will find it informative, engaging and useful.
PS: Do not forget to post your comments or questions in the comment box below.
Regular measurement of an online marketing performance is a vital factor to an online marketing success.
Online marketing campaigns cost lots of time, and money. A single campaign can cost tens of thousands of dollars, and many hours to create, and deploy. That is why, it is important to measure an online marketing campaign performance from time to time. Periodic...read more
If you want the people who land on your website to REMEMBER your business, and never doubt its credibility, you MUST have a professional and UNIQUE logo. What exactly is a logo? Well, according to Wikipedia, “A logo is a graphic mark, emblem, or symbol commonly used...read more
Are you struggling to make people to read your blog? Do this, and visitors will wrestle to read your company or personal blog.
For a long time, I’ve been telling upcoming and regular bloggers, that blogging can bring super profits to their business. I have also witnessed firsthand, how some bloggers started from zero traffic, and ended up with hundreds of thousands of hungry blog...read more
Attract and maintain the visitors you deserve by choosing the right length of your homepage content!
When it comes to doing business online, knowing what to put on the homepage is hard. Most of the time, you have to guess what customers need or want, so that you can include it on the homepage. Sometimes your guesses are right, sometimes they are dead wrong. That’s...read more
By BOB BLY. This article originally appeared on www.bly.com Ever since Volney Palmer opened the world’s first advertising agency in 1843, marketing professionals have been arguing, debating, and searching for the answer to the question. “What makes a good...read more
Avoid these errors and you’ll attract more leads, and have tons of returning visitors! A successful website homepage must form an emotional connection with new visitors, and help them find what they want. It does this job in the first 3-5 seconds; otherwise, the...read more